Ways to Help
Think about how much more we have than most people in the world and how important it is to share.
1. Consider making a gift of stock:
Orlando Operations Mailing
1958 Summit Park Drive
Orlando, FL 32810
DTC#- 0164, Code 40
Life Connection Mission, Inc. Account # 2410-0980
2. Take advantage of your employer’s matching program for charitable contributions.
3. You can be our biggest advocates... tell friends and family, large and small businesses, hospitals and doctors that we need their help!
4. Encourage your child’s school to become involved in a school-wide drive!
- socks & underwear
- school supplies
- gently used clothes and shoes
- hygiene products
Contact us for more information, slide shows, or additional ideas.
5. Host a Fundraiser: We have met many of our goals with great success because of our supporters’ creative ways to raise money and awareness.
raffle at you school, office, or church
happy hour or social gathering
Girl Scouts choose LCM to receive your cookie proceeds
6. Let the children get involved- Maybe gifts for the children in Haiti in lieu of gifts for them? We promise pictures!!
||At only 7 years old, Billy Allston is already learning the importance of helping others. To celebrate his birthday in early August, Billy asked his friends to bring gifts for the children in Montrouis instead of gifts for himself. Billy’s example helps remind us all how truly blessed and fortunate we are. We never have to really want for anything. The simple help and kindness displayed by Billy and his friends is a lesson of love and generosity. “It made me feel good because I knew the kids in Haiti didn’t have that much stuff, and I wanted the kids there to have more fun!”